If you are doing any structural changes or building a new building a permit is required. If you are doing any electrical, plumbing or mechanical upgrades; replacing City sidewalks, driveway or driveway apron; installing a pool a permit is required. Permits are also required for electrical, mechanical and plumbing. All permits and applications can be found in the FRONT DESK section of the website under the Engineering heading.