The City of Wyandotte is currently participating in the Redevelopment Ready Certification (RRC) through the Michigan Economic
Development Corporation. RRC is a voluntary, no cost certification program promoting effective redevelopment strategies through a set of best practices. The program measures and then certifies communities that integrate transparency, predictability and efficiency into their daily development practices. The RRC certification is a formal recognition that a community has a vision for the future and the fundamental practices in place to get there.
To be vibrant and competitive, Michigan communities must be ready for development. This involves planning for new investment and re-investment, identifying assets and opportunities, and focusing limited resources. Certified Redevelopment Ready Communities® encourage business attraction and retention, offer superior customer service, and have a streamlined development approval process making pertinent information available around-the clock for anyone around the world to view.
- Capital Improvement Plan FY 2018
- Capital Improvements Plan FY 2017
- City of Wyandotte Application for Boards and Commissions
- City of Wyandotte Guidelines for Boards and Commissions
- City of Wyandotte Public Participation Plan
- City of Wyandotte Yearly training budget for boards and commissions
- Guide to Development & Doing Business